Proof of residency - HRCs

Residents must provide proof of residency to access our recycling centres.

This is because we are experiencing misuse of our sites by non-residents of the county borough. This is costing the Council a lot of money to dispose of this extra waste.

If you are not a resident of the borough, you will not be allowed to enter site. Additionally, we will advise which site to use in your area.

For further information, please visit our frequently asked questions.

Not a Caerphilly resident?

Not to worry, we have provided some useful information that may help you find the right place to take your waste.

029 2087 2087

  • Lamby Way HWRC, Rumney, CF3 2HP
  • Bessemer Close HWRC, Leckwith, CF11 8XH

01685 725000

  • Aberfan HWRC, Aberfan Road, Aberfan, CF48 4QE
  • Dowlais HWRC, The Bont, Gellifaelog Old Road, CF48 3DA

Blaenau Gwent
01495 311556

  • New Vale HWRC, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6PL

Rhondda Cynon Taff Community  Recycling Centres
01443 494700

  • Tŷ Amgen, Llwydcoed, Aberdare, CF44 0BX
  • Ferndale, North Road, Ferndale, CF43 4RS
  • Dinas, Cymmer Road, Dinas, CF39 9BL
  • Tŷ Glantaf, Taffs Fall Road, CF37 5TT
  • Gelli, Nantygwyddon Road, Gelli, CF41 7TL Llantrisant, Pant-Y-Brad Road, CF72 8YT
  • Treherbert, Treherbert Industrial Estate, CF42 5HZ

01495 762200

  • HWRC, Panteg Way, New Inn, Pontypool, NP4 0LS

01633 656 656

  • Newport HWRC, Docks Way, Maesglas, Newport, NP20 2NS
Contact us