Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Get a fantastic introduction to teaching with our education and training qualification.
If you’ve ever considered a career in teaching but weren’t sure where to start, then the Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) is a great way to give yourself and introduction to the role.
Designed for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE colleges, independent training providers or local authorities, the qualifications can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession
- Individuals currently working as assessors, who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching
Topics covered include:
- The teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- The relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
Level 2 Agored Cymru qualification – A basic introduction into the role of the Classroom Support’s role within the school as an organisation. A stepping-stone into the more formal CACHE Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools.